I've decided that this has been my worst summer yet.
The few friends I have are out living their lives- partying or vacationing all the time. And here I sit, in the same place as every other night, wishing my life was different.
I sleep, I read, I listen to music, I watch Doctor Who.
All some of my favorite activities.
But they are definitely not as enjoyable when you're aware that this is basically the only option you have for entertainment.
Being cooped up with my family 24 hours a day is driving me crazy. I miss seeing people everyday.
I miss him. But I have no right to.
When did my life get completely off track?
" Tonight is the one thing left
and I haven't said it yet, I'm falling.
And the writing's on the wall.
Today was misery
and I just can't believe this happened.
I finally broke down...
Now my only star is falling
Its burning to the ground.
Secret love, my escape,
take me far, far away.
Secret love, are you there?
Will you answer my prayer?
Please take me anywhere but here...
Anywhere but here.
You're all I've got right now.
No one else figures out this feeling
and how lonely it can get.
These words can cut right through,
cause all along I knew you were sorry,
but you haven't said it yet. "
-Anywhere but Here (Mayday Parade)
No comments:
Post a Comment