Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

one more year

I am not at all sad to bid farewell to 2010.


sure, it had its good moments, but it was packed with way too many things I wish could have happened differently.


There are certainly things I'm gonna learn to let go of, and a few other things I'm going to really go after this year- I'm not letting this slip through my fingers.


I've never really been one for New Years resolutions, but I have a few for 2011:


1- get my license and a car (finally)


2- learn how to be on my own- I'm graduating from high school (and simultaneously from community college) this year, and I don't think I'm ready for the real world quite yet...


3- understand myself better- I thought I knew what I wanted, but everything has gotten very complicated lately, and I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.


4- I know everyone says this, but I really want to lose 15 pounds.


5- this one's a secret. but I know it, and that's what matters :P




So there you have it, my demands...I mean goals for 2011.






oh, and I really want Lady Gaga to go away. That would make my year :P

No comments: