Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Music, much like life, can be a series of choices


I just got back from my last drumline competition of high school.
I'll definitely miss it, even more than marching band in some ways...


This weekend was definitely one of the best experiences of my life, even though we didn't medal.


[Before we left, everyone was hugging the seniors....
after I hugged your sister goodbye,
there was an awkward pause where she decided to say
"Come on, guys. Hug." (I'll have to remember to thank her for saying that)


Cue short awkward silence.
Nervous laughs.


Me to her- "Are you going to make me?"


Her- "Maybe. You should do it anyway.


Me-"Fine"


Awkward one-armed hug.


You- "That was the best forced hug ever."


More like "Best hug ever. Period."]


I'm too high on happiness, Airheads and Monster to write anything else tonight...
Until the morrow, blogger.


Peace.

1 comment:

Solilotaire said...

Hugs are truly amazing.